Weather based irrigation controllers (WBIC) use the weather to set your irrigation schedule instead of a traditional sprinkler controller. To help customers be water efficient outdoors, the District will replace your old irrigation controller with a new WBIC through a new direct installation program.
- Automatic Seasonal Adjustments
- Run Times Adjusted Daily
- On-Site Solar Sync Weather Sensor
- Auto Turn Off in Rain and Freezing Temperatures
- Lithium Battery Back-up
- Water Savings and Conservation
- Recipients Retain Full Ownership of WBIC Controller
- No Remote Access by EVWD
To participate, complete the application below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call (909) 806-4287.